What is causing my swelling and what can I do?

I had buccal fat removal 8 months ago and my cheeks are still swollen. Its weird because the swelling travels from one cheek to the other, it just depends on gravity. When i lay for a couple mins on one side all swelling travels to that side and the other side is how my cheek is supposed to look like, and if im standing upright then both cheeks get some of the swelling. Also, i tried 1 session of lymph drainage but that didnt work. Please help.

What is causing my swelling and what can I do? = follow up with your surgeon

Patients with questions and concerns about their buccal fat removal healing process should address those concerns with the plastic surgeon that performed the operation.