Would I make a good candidate? (Photo)

I need a whole mommy makeover.. Especially tummy tuck.. I have bad rashes under my breast, belly and irritation under my lower stomach

Tummy tuck + Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Candidate for MM?

Dear Courtney, It appears like a combination of Abdominoplasty , liposuction and breast surgery would be an option. Trying to loose some weight is always helpful as the surgery is more successful closer to healthy weight. However, definitely worth a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. hope that helps. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

You are certainly a candidate for a mommy makeover. It's important for your surgeon to get to know you so that an individualized plan can be made to both address any concerns you may have about your breast and body. I recommend you see a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination. 

Dr. Jan

Badar Jan, MD
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and breast lift. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Candidate for mommy makeover?

Your photos do not allow an adequate evaluation of your situation.  You may be a candidate for abdominoplasty but it is also quite possible that you have a large amount of fat underneath the muscle which would make a tummy tuck difficult or dangerous  You need to see a board-certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation of the skin the fat and the muscle in your abdomen Only then can it be determined whether you need to lose weight before the procedure or whether it is safe to proceed now

Andrew Kaczynski, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question. Combining a tummy tuck with breast surgery is an option I recommend scheduling a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to evaluate and address all of your concerns.

Candidate for the Mommy Makeover - Especially Tummy Tuck

Abdominoplasty will address loose skin, excess fat and muscle weakness “diastasis recti”. This weakness tends to enlarge the waist in many women. After pregnancy if your belly button has a bulge or sticks out, it may be due to an umbilical hernia. Both of these conditions are corrected during a Tummy Tuck, which will bring in your waist line. On the other hand if only a small amount of skin is redundant in the lower tummy you may only need a fairly simple “mini-tuck” rather than the more extensive standard Abdominoplasty – which corrects all the conditions noted above. If you feel you have these conditions then you will definitely make a good candidate for the tummy tuck, as well as other procedures combined, one you have confirmed with your plastic surgeon which ones will be best for you and your desired results.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Dr derby

You are a candidate for a Mommy Make over , important is to lose as much weight as you can beforethe procedure because this will improve your final results. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy makeover

Hi & thank you for your question.
You appear to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover. Consult with a board certified  plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Best of luck!