Wanting to downsize from 475cc high profile, need help choosing size and profile? I am 5'4" 120lbs (Photo)

I had my first surgery in 2004 with 300cc moderate, over the muscle. I have since had multiple surgeries to repair capsular contractures and a breast lift. In June of 2016 I got 475cc hp under the muscle. I had a very difficult recovery, I developed a hematoma, had surgery again. Since dropping/fluffing, my breasts are much larger than I expected and still painful months later. I went from D to 30E cup. I am downsizing on Oct 18 and need recommendations on size. My surgeon mentioned 350cc mod+.

Wanting to downsize breast implants: need help choosing size and profile?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Yes, you should be able to undergo downsizing of breast implants. Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for.   Whether or not the adjustment of the breast implant capsules will be necessary will mainly be dependent on your physical examination; specifically, factors such as the amount of redundant skin, quality of skin elasticity,  and how much you downsize will be important.  

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast surgery, specifically downsizing breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.