How long will a breast last & will it have to be redone at some point?

I'm a 23yr old- 32DDD sagging breasts, no kids though I do want some in the future, being younger will I eventually have to get the surgery redone or will they change after I have kids ?

Breast Surgery Options

Thank you for your question regarding breast surgery.  It sounds like you need to make a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who will be able to examine you and understand what you are looking for regarding both short-term and long-term goals.  You are young and will likely see changes in your breasts not only with age but also with pregnancy and breast feeding.  By speaking with a professional specializing in this issue you will have a better idea what type of surgical plan will help you the best.
Cheers,
Steven Camp MD
#HappyCamperMD 

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

How long with a breast lift last

Thank you for your question.  Women who have gained and lost large amounts of weight and/or have been pregnant are more likely to have saggy breasts and are likely candidates for a breast lift. The different operations that could be considered are a breast lift, a breast augmentation, or a combination of the two.  My advice is would be to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person consultation to address your concerns.  Best of luck.