What can I do to take away this huge scar bump on the side of my bottom lip? (Photos)

i got jumped about a month ago and got stabbed with something in the lower lip and chin, and left this scar with a bump on the lower bottom side of my lip.i didnt get stitches because i had noway of getting to the hospital so i thought id let it heal myself and just recently bumped it really hard on something. is there anyway they can smooth it out or anything?

Surgical scar revision on the lips

Apply Plato's Scar Serum, followed by surgical scar revision and post operative IIT. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles