Is this breast implant scar common? (Photo)

I would like to find out if my breast implants scar just on one side is normal after 1 year. I have noticed it's got bigger over the last few months and lumpy. It feels like jelly to touch, I'm scared it may split if that is possible. It doesn't hurt but I'm scared something will happen. My other breast scar has nearly disappeared. Thank you.

Breast Implant and Scars

Severe #scars can sometimes be treated with re-excision, laser, kenalog/5-FU injections, creams, silicone strips and other methods to reduce and improve healing. Additionally, scar therapy with scar maturation products (e.g. BioCorneum or Embrace) are suggested for managing scars. We recommendusage of scar improving products as soon as a few weeks following your #Breast surgery.

Scars and breast augmentation

Agree with what has been said. The scars appear wider than usual.  Do you have a history of poor scarring?
I am sure your plastic surgeon can help you with this.

Paul Watterson, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Inframmary crease breast implant scar.

Your incision looks quite unusual and I think your operating surgeon needs to evaluate it for you.  Ideally you want it treated before it possibly thins to the point that it may break open.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Is this breast implant scar common?

One end of the breast augmentation scar appears to have become widespread with excess scar tissue which was formed to keep the incision closed.  This can be revised to improve the scar.  Please see your plastic surgeon.

Is this breast implant scar common? Australia

Thank you for your question and images. You scar does look wider than ideal which can potentially occur with any scar. If you feel your scar is changing rapidly then I would suggest you return to your surgeon to discuss your concerns. 
Regards
Dr Guy Watts

Your scar has widened but if you feel "jelly", best to see your operating surgeon so you can be properly examined and evaluated in person. Good luck!