4 months post Rhinoplasty still not a lot of noticeable results? (photos)

I got rhinoplasty at the beginning of april to fix a bulbous tip on my nose.. the bridge of my nose appears smaller but the tip appears pretty much the exact same. When can i expect to see visible changes for this? Thanks!

Swelling Could Be Responsible

Although swelling of the nasal tip takes a full year or more to fully resolve, in most cases, most of the swelling is resolved within 2 to 3 months. In some patients, the swelling can be prolonged and can benefit from a local steroid injection. (This sometimes needs to be repeated monthly 2 or 3 times.) I would consult with your surgeon. Revision surgery is sometimes necessary, but should not be done for a full year or more after the initial operation.

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

No noticeable results

You are still sort of early in the big picture but you should see SOME difference at this point. The swelling will continue to decrease but without knowing exactly what maneuvers were done in surgery, it is impossible to predict the final result. I would continue close follow up with your surgeon and if you are still unhappy around the six month mark, start to consult with revision rhinoplasty surgeons. 
Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Tip results

If your rhinoplasty was closed, it may take 8-12 months before the tip area is stable. If it was done with an open technique it could be as long as 18 months. You can somewhat follow the progress by following the softening of the tissues of the tip of your nose.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD