Is 13 to young to get Brazilian Butt Lift ?

Hi, I am a 13 year girl and just recently my endocrinologist told me that my body had stop growing and that it wouldn't grow anymore. I'm 5'6 and I just don't feel comfortable with the way I look. People at school are always calling me names and it really making depressed.

Cosmetic Surgery On A Minor?

Thank you for your question! Unfortunately there is no doctor that will preform cosmetic surgery on a minor!  You have to be at least 18 years old.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel  Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  I would advise you to discuss what you are experiencing with your parents to determine what can be done in your case, since you are a minor.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL