Had a tram operation and now it looks maybe the tissue has slipped down. Is this possible

Tram Operation and Tissue Slipping

Thanks for your inquiry.It is possible for the tissue to slip especially if there is an implant placed behind the TRAM.An incision with re-suspension could be done easily.I would recommend follow up with your Plastic Surgeon.I hope this helps.Best of luck!

TRAM results

Sometimes revisions have to be performed to adjust the position of the mound. This may also mean to re-suspend the breast fold.  Best to be seen in person.

TRAM

There are any number of things that could be happening. Without pictures it is impossible to say. Even with pictures I might not be able to tell you anything. Go back to your surgeon and talk about your results. These reconstructions often require multiple procedures for best results.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon