Can anyone recommend a cosmetic surgeon in the southwest Ontario/southeast Michigan area?

Hello! I'm am located in the lovely border town of Windsor, Ontario, and I was interested in finding a reputable surgeon in the area who can preform waist, flank and abdomen liposuction. I've been trying to do it myself, but everyone seems to have good and bad reviews, so it's hard to tell whose reviews are real and whose are fake.

The right surgeon for you

Far more important than deciding if liposuction or a BBL is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Liposuction - finding the right surgeon

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• The best way to find your plastic surgeon is to go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
  • All will be Board Certified in plastic surgeon.
  • Search by zip code for ones near you and based on their websites, make an appointment to see one.
  • If you don't care for how you are treated when you call for the appointment, call another surgeon.
  • If you don't like the first surgeon, see another.
  • In general, surgeons who treat you poorly from the start or who try to sell you a lot of things you don't want are best avoided since they are showing that you are not their #1 priority.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction - Finding a qualified surgeon

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your liposuction. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic body procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see which surgeon you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.