I Had a Lower Smas Facelift 11 Weeks Ago and I Find I Still Have a Little Jowling, Do I Need A Revision? (photo)

It is either jowling or loose skin. Can the skin be pulled back some more?

I Had a Lower Smas Facelift 11 Weeks Ago and I Find I Still Have a Little Jowling, Do I Need A Revisio

Thank you for your question. I do not see a photo.  In general facelift results take 6-12 months for swelling to subside and for final results.  If you have jowls and loose skin after this time period then you may need a revision face lift.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Best Wishes.

Facelift

Based on the picture posted. If this is a post surgery picture, I do not see any evidence of having a facelift of any kind. You still need a full SMAS facelift