I am interested in CoolSculpting my arms, abdomen and outer thighs. How much would those procedures cost generally?

Cost Can Vary Quite a Bit

As others have already mentioned, the cost of CoolSculpting (and any cosmetic procedure) can vary depending on a number of factors. Generally speaking, CoolSculpting treatments may cost anywhere between $1,000 and $3,000. The location of the practice, the qualifications and experience of the provider, and the number of treatments you need can all affect the price of your procedure. I recommend comparing between experienced providers and not basing your decision on who offers the least expensive treatment. 

Coolsculpting cost

Because everybody is different it would be hard to give an exact price. The average price per area ranges generally between $750- $1500.00.  A consultation would be best to determine this.

Mike Majmundar, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Consultation

It all depends on the amount of cycles you need and the applicators that you would be needing for a treatment. I suggest going to a physician who has been CoolSculpting certified as well as their staff and get a consultation to see the amount of cycles you would need.

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. The cost would depend on the amount of treatments you need. If you are interested, I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in CoolSculpting. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and determine if you are a good candidate. An in-person assessment is always best. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Go For Amazing Results!

Cost will vary, but it's important to get the results you want.  I usually recommend  Coolscupting in combination with radiofrequency treatments such as Thermage, Vanquish, Venus Legacy with Z wave/Cellutone in order to maximize results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what. Our office offers competitive pricing. Evaluation is necessary to determine if you are a good candidate for the processor, which applicator would benefit you, and how may treatment is needed.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

CoolSculpting

CoolSculpting prices vary in each office. Different applicators are used for the desired areas as well. It would range from $4500-$6000. You will get a better estimate once you have scheduled an in person consultation and get assessed to see if you are truly a candidate. 

Especially for arms,you may want to think about whats more important, the   fat is eliminated but your skin looks worse or vice versa. CoolSculpting only target fat cells and does not change the texture of your skin. You may want to consider surgery if you have excess skin in any of the areas.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Costs for Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting costs will vary from office to office. We charge starting at $700 with 50% savings for 2nd and more cycles. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting Pricing

Coolsculpting pricing based on the applicators used and how many applications are necessary to achieve the desired result. Therefore, it makes it incredibly difficult to give an estimate without an assessment.

For a very rough estimate, I'd say for that many areas you are probably looking at somewhere around $6,000, however tiered pricing may be available to decrease the cost slightly.

I would recommend finding a Coolsculpting specialist near you to schedule a consultation to get a customized treatment plan and quote.I use Coolsculpting in my practice for patients who are wanting to address small areas of fat. For patients who want to address several areas, or have a large amount of fat, it is often more cost effective to do Smart Lipo or traditional liposuction.

Best of Luck, 

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon