Follow-Up Question: I'm 62 on a fixed income. (photos)

Doc says I need a cap. What can I do. She doesn't have a payment plan. Another . I spoke to u earlier. Should I just get it pulled.

Dental crown needed on a fixed income...#DrSoftTouch

Thanks for posting your pictures. Based on your photos, I would agree with your dentist that the best option for the tooth in question is a crown. The cost of a crown may seem expensive, but crowning your tooth now will cost much less than the cost of an extraction and implant to replace the tooth in the future. Many dental offices offer dental financing options, such as Care Credit, to make dental care feasible for all patients. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.