I have a bust size of 38/40 DD/DDD. I'm 5'5 and 216 lbs. What cup size would be a good size for me? (photos)

I have a bust size of 38/40 DD/DDD. I'm 5'5 and 216 lbs. What cup size would be a good size for me?

Thank you for your question and photographs.  Without a full series of photographs and description of the look or procedure you are trying to obtain it is difficult to offer definite advice.  I would recommend posting a narrative with a description of your goal. 

Breast Size

Thank you for your question. There is no standard for bra sizing. Manufacturers differ greatly. If you are inquiring about a breast reduction, your Plastic Surgeon will meet with you in person, examine you, discuss your goals and then suggest a plan.

All the best

Cup size

Everyone is different, and this can be reviewed in person after a thorough exam. Best of luck........

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain.

In the future may cause permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery.

Kind regards
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Which Implant is Right for Me

Thanks for your question. Would be very helpful if you could further explain what you are looking for in regards to your post-operative look.  Additionally, more pictures are always helpful.  Start looking for a board certified plastic surgeon that will help you to determine the best surgical choice for your particular body type and goals. 

Best wishes on your surgical journey!

Steven Camp MD

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Need to know what you want

I am not sure of what you want in terms of a final result. PLease update your post so we can give you as much advice as possible. Thnak you!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon