Can you combine Coolsculpting, Lipomassage, and Lipodissolve treatments?

I'm looking into different forms of non-invasive liposuction. I'm a 26 year old, fairly active male, but I've never been able to get the results through diet and exercise. Can these 3 treatments be combined (with time in between treatments)? I see benefits of each of these alone, and together - at least on paper - they should give me the results I'm looking for.

Combining treatments with Coolsculpting

This is a good idea. I would combine Zimmer Z Wave and Vanquish on the same day. I would not do lipodisolve. Z Wave has been shown to give Coolsculpting results when used instead of manual massage. I don't know how much Vanquish adds but it should help as well. I've seen presentations adding Exilis with benefits. 

Coolsculpting Combination with Radiofrequency, Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra, Cellutone

I recommend combining treatments with Coolsculpting to get great results. With Coolsculpting, I recommend adding a combination of radiofrequency treatments like Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra for skin tightening and with Z wave/Cellutone for skin smoothing in order to get the best results. VASER Hi Def with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting are also options, if you're a candidate. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

You may have side effects from some of these methods

CoolSculpting is a proven treatment for fat reduction, but the other methods you mention are in question.  They don't have the FDA stamp of approval, at least in the United States, and the experiences I have seen from others using them aren't all that impressive.  

Whatever the case, it all comes down to the skill and judgment of your surgeon/dermatologist.  There are many ways to solve this problem but finding out if it is even potentially going to work is a huge part of it.  Good luck!

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologic Surgeon