Am I a candidate for a sliding genioplasty? (Photo)

I am a bit worried about the apparent recession I might have. I think a sliding genioplasty would make me better looking and push my lower jaw in-line with my maxilla. Please feel free to suggest other solutions as well.

Sliding Genioplasty

Your assessment is correct. As the chin bone comes forward it may also need to be vertically shortened a bit so as not to make your face too long.

Candidate for Sliding Genioplasty?

Thank you for your picture.  In my opinion, you could benefit from a genioplasty. You do not need the chin moved a large amount.  I would recommend that you consult with surgeon that has experience with sliding genioplastigs.  Best wishes.