Full Tummy Tuck Needed In NC? (photo)

Hello I am in need of a full tummy tuck and was wondering if based on my photos could I get a really good result? I am 4'10" and 119lbs in my early 20's and have had children. My husband had a vasectomy so now that we are done having babies I need to fix my body. Can someone recommend a dr in NC. Military discount would be a bonus! Also do you think I am a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift?

Tummy tuck

You appear to have significant lower abdominal wall laxityand would benefit from a tummy tuck

Full Tummy Tuck Needed In NC?

Based upon the posted photos you are a good candidate for full TT and muscle repair. As for discounted surgeries very hard to advise. Fee range from $6,000 to $10,000. 

Full Tummy Tuck Needed In NC

From the photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a TT, and you should anticipate a nice improvement. I can't tell from the photos about fat injections to the butt. When your have a consultation, discuss with the surgeon. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Tummy tuck

Based on the photos you have provided I believe you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck.  This would address and excess skin.  Furthermore, tightening of the abdominal wall (muscles) will further enhance your result.  After pregnancy many women have more laxity to the abdominal wall resulting in a round appearance.  It is difficult to say whether fat injections for your buttocks would be appropriate based the these photos.  Best of luck.

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Searching Plastic Surgeon for Tummy Tuck

Hello. Yes you are an excelent candidate for tummy tuck. And about BBL , even though we don't have lateral nor posterior views pics we can expect enhancement of the gluteal area after lipo and fat transferring. Best. Wishes Dr. Vega

Ricardo Vega, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Am I a good tummy tuck candidate?

From the appearance of your photos, I think you are a very good tummy tuck.  With regards to a Brazilian butt lift, if you are otherwise healthy that would also be an option but without photos of the area, I can't comment on the results you can expect.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Many good plastic surgeons in that area

Thank you for the question and the photos.  There are a handful of great plastic surgeons in that area.  I would  recommend that you see Dr. Hunstad in Charlotte.  He is one of the top tummy tuck plastic surgeons and I have direct training experience of his patient care and surgical results.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD