Fillers for my uneven nasolabial folds? (Photo)

My right cheek always feels very tight when I smile and my nasolabial fold on the right starts higher on my nose than the left side. They're also shaped completely differently. My nose also turns slightly to the right side. Is there any way fillers could fix this? If not, what could? I'm only 18 years old.

Asymmetry at naseolabial fold

I can see what you mean from the picture.  While Assymetry is entirely normal in most people a little help with some Juvederm can be done to get the folds more symmetrical.  Seeing you without smiling and then smiling would need to be done to determine where and how much needs to be injected.  thank you for your question.Dr. ODell

Fillers and asymmetry

Firstly, a little asymmetry is NORMAL, absolutely. In nature, everyone has a little asymmetry with their faces. Having said that, I can see the difference when you smile. The solution is rather straight forward, placement of BOTOX (very tiny units) together with filler such as Juvederm can make a huge difference and lessen the asymmetry, especially when you smile. I suggest seeing a Board Certified Plastics or Dermatologist for an animated assessment. Cheers, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Filler for NL fol

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. With smiling, your left NL fold appears to be deeper than your right, at least with smiling. I'd be curious to see what your face looks like at rest. Regardless, this asymmetry can likely be improved with fillers. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon