Six weeks after my first Mona Lisa Touch treatment, my nipples are sore. Is this normal?

Breast soreness and MonaLisa Touch

There is no relationship between vaginal laser therapy and nipple/breast pain. As the other doctors have stated, nipple pain is most likely associated with hormonal fluctuations. However, if it persists then schedule an appointment with your gynecologist.

Lake Forest OB/GYN

Not related to MonaLisa

The nipple tenderness is not related to the MonaLisa procedure. It may occur with Estrogen use. If it persists you may need further evaluation and exam by your Physician.

Sore Nipples

This should not have anything to do with the MonaLisa.   The MonaLisa is a non-hormonal treatment.   It could be from your bodies own hormonal fluctuations.  

Not related

There is nothing about CO2 laser treatments to the vagina that would cause breast soreness.  If you are using vaginal estrogen it might have this side effect.

If you have nipple soreness after MonaLisa or FemiLift, it's a coincidence and not a side effect

There is no relationship between these two events except that they happened in sequence. Laser in the vagina has no effect on the breasts.

Sore nipples

I cannot think of any direct relationship between these two. Are you now using estrogen cream also?