Around how much would a Rhinoplasty cost that consisted of an Alar Base Reduction and a few other tweaks? (Photos)

Hi! For 10 years I have dreamed of getting a Rhinoplasty. I have a flat, wide, undefined nose from a frontal view. How much would a procedure cost that consisted of Alar base reduction, refined nasal tip, and slightly raised nose bridge? I live in DE/PA/NY area. I have attached photos below to show an idea of what I would want done.

Cost of rhinoplasty

Your goals seem reasonable and you should most likely be pleased by the results of a Rhinoplasty. See at least three surgeons whose website photos impress you. This will help to educate you about what can be done, and to hopefully find a surgeon who appears to understand your concerns and who is putting forth a reasonable sounding surgical plan. Price can sometimes be all over the place, based upon how complex the surgery is, how experienced or 'in-demand' the surgeon is, etc. Do not price shop. Everyone likes to think they are getting a bargain but choose the right surgeon for you based on who impresses you the most - not who is the cheapest.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Rhinoplasty costs

Rhinoplasty costs are going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and state to state. However, it is not something on which to "cut corners". You want to get it right the first time. My best advise would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area. Look on their websites for the ones with an expertise in rhinoplasty and call the office for a quote. Then, schedule a consultation with your 2 or 3 favorites. Hope this helps.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon