Are there any reputable bbl doctors in the Pa, Nj, De or MD areas? (photos)

I'm in good shape. I'm 43. I'm looking to have Lipo contouring and bbl. I want a doctor close to me. I live in Delaware. My flanks and tummy should have enough fat, but I might need to gain a few pounds. I work out often. I have 3 kids and I have no stretch marks. The skin is alittle soft, but I can still hold definition in my stomach. I'm looking for surgery during my time off late January/early February.

Thank you for your question .When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and real self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon