Does Radiesse Absorb faster in hands?

I had Radiesse injecting in my hands last week. Each hand received one ,1.5 syringe . I am a very thin 54 year old with visible veins The effect was amazing for approx. 4 days but now , they look almost as they did before I had the injections. Any thoughts?

Radiesse expert in Los Angeles

Radiesse is a stimulatory filler and you may see final results within 90 days as the collagen is stimulated in the hands and soft tissue. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Younger looking hands with Radiesse

Hi Nataliecook. Sorry you are having a post-injection concern. I have consistently seen good persistence of Radiesse when injected into the hands.  Another great product for hand rejuvenation is Sculptra. The fillers provide a stimulus for new collagen ingrowth and serve as a scaffold (like a trellis for a vine)-so you may see some gradual improvement with time.  Be sure to see a board certified Plastic surgeon since the injector's experience is just as important as the product. A follow up visit will help figure out what happened. Good luck!