Why are my breast implants sagging so much after 5 months post op? I got a breast lift with silicone implants. (photo)

Exactly 5 months ago I got a breast lift with silicone implants (770 cc's each breast). I did SO MUCH research and actually chose the dr that gave me the highest quote because I'd seen some of his results personally.I don't understand why my breast are sagging just as much as they used to before surgery! I get it, I went pretty big, under the muscle. But if I would have known that this would be the result, I would never had done it. Is this common. If so, why? My left breast is also much larger.

Why sagging

the bigger the implant the less lift I am able to get. also gravity does continue to take effect and your skin was saggy before so it will sag again.  likelihood of revision in these circumstances is 1 in 3

Newark Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

First, we all have asymmetry. Second you chose very larger implants. They need space to expand and they are heavy. 

Sagging after augmentation with a lift

Without seeing pre-operative photos it is very difficult to comment about the sagging and asymmetry you are describing. Large breast implants can be heavy. When you combine that fact with the fact that many patients requesting augmentation with a lift don't have the best skin quality it is not surprising to see early sagging following this procedure. Options include down sizing your implant and retightening your skin envelope to give a more stable result. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon. 

Why are my breast implants sagging so much after 5 months post op? I got a breast lift with silicone implants.

Remember that no two breasts ever look the same or heal at the same rate. Your results appears to be the expected outcome of using large implants. Best to see your operating surgeon so you can be properly evaluated in person and you can discuss your concerns directly with him or her.