What surgeries should I look into for my dream body? (photos)

My hips cave in and my stomach is wrinkled and has horrible stretch marks and a pouch from a large pregnancy. I'm a small b cup and my breasts sag from 2 years of breastfeeding and wish to have really large breasts. The pictures show my ideal body shape. What is able to be achieved and which surgeries would I need to get to my ideal shape. I want to look like Jessica rabbit or a barbie. What procedures should I look into to get my ideal shape?

Which procedures...

Hello and thanks for your questions. From a physical point of view, you seem to be a good candidate for tummy tuck and breast implants. It is not clear whether you need a breast lift, but an examination with a qualified plastic surgeon will help to determine whether a breast lift is needed. From a psychological point of view, and as far as your desire to look like Jessica Rabbit, this issue has been explored by prominent psychologist in the US and it is not considered to be a healthy thing to do to your body. Surgery like that is costly and addictive and may result in changing your body by using riskier techniques, such as removing of your ribs. This leaves your internal organs unprotected in case of trauma and is dangerous. Please think carefully about what you're asking and choose your plastic surgeon with great care. Best, Dr. ALDO

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Jessica Rabbit and Barbie are "dolls", you are a #real woman whose body has changed after pregnancy and lactation, states, which cartoon characters are exempt from.  Your abdomen above the belly button is relatively spared from stretch marks and the muscle wall appears firm.  A full tummytuck with musculofascial repair +/- liposuction would narrow your waist, eliminate the stretch marks and improve the appearance of your pubis and groin. Not sure what you mean when stating that your "hips cave in".  Assuming you desire round breasts, the ultrahigh silicone gel profile may be suitable.  Try to put the conventional feminine "ideals" promoted by media on the back burner. #Beauty is a matter of feeling comfortable in your own skin. 

Lavinia K. Chong, MD

Mommy Makeover Procedures

Well, there are many procedures to help reshape the body after childbirth. The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BeastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair. The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction. The best way to determine what procedures would be best for you is in consultation with a local surgeon. You would be able to determine which procedures will help you achieve desired results. Good luck to you.

What surgeries should I look into for my dream body?

You should have realistic expectations and that should not be looking like Jessica Rabbit or a Barbie doll which are not realistic proportions for a female body.
Looking at the pictures you posted and the desired results you would need several procedures.  Your hips and waist line have to be shaped, this would require fat transfer to the hips which clearly you dont have enough of, and would require gaining weight and then performing a fat transfer to the hip area and lipocontouring your waist.
Then you would need a breast augmentation with high profile implants and a tummy tuck.
You should visit you plastic surgeon and have a examination and a clear plan of what you would want to have performed.

Good luck!!

Saul Lahijani, MD
Los Angeles Physician

Looking like Barbie

Thanks for the question

First off, if you are wanting to look like Barbie or Jessica Rabbit, I would be a little concerned as these are not realistic dimensions of any female body.  The photos you posted of "wish hips" actually appear to be photoshopped.  I think that a tummy tuck, implants and lift would give you a fantastic result, but you won't look like Barbie.  You might also see if you have enough fat to liposuction and transfer to the buttock to try and get some more curves and widen your hips.

Hope this helps
Good Luck

"The above answer has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for actual in-person examination and medical advice; it is only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Thank you for the question! Your photos and history are very good information in justifying what procedures would work best for you to achieve your ultimate goal. For your breasts I would suggest possibly an implant to give you good fullness and along with that a mastopexy (breast lift). For your abdomen an abdominoplasty would be best to get rid of the loose skin from pregnancy. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to give you better understanding of what procedures would work best for you and why. Best of luck!

Timothy Treece, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Surgery for dream body

From your pictues you appear to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation.   See a board certified plastic surgeon(s) for consultation to discuss your options/goals
pros and cons.  and have realistic expectations.    good Luck

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question.  I appreciate your goals in trying to look your best.  Based on your photos, a tummy tuck to contour your abdomen and a breast augmentation to enhance your breasts would be great options (mommy makeover).  Unlikely that you need a breast lift.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

What surgeries do I look into for my dream body?

Thank you for your question. You appear to be in very good physical shape and  don't appear overweight at all. The appearance to your  tummy is related only to your previous pregnancy with overstretching of the abdominal skin and of the underlying abdominal wall connective tissue. As I'm sure you know, this abdominal appearance will likely not improve with exercise or more time. Assuming you plan on having no more children you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck. This could be performed in combination with a breast augmentation for a more perky appearance. Whether or not you would benefit from any additional treatment in the thigh or gluteal area cannot be determined with these photos. Seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a wealth of experience in these body contouring type of procedures. AND finally, please remember Barbie and Jessica Rabitt are fictional characters.

Mommy Makeover and Possibly Outer Thigh Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  Based on your photos and what you describe, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, or Mommy Makeover.  Your concern over your hips "caving in" could potentially be addressed with outer thigh liposuction, but this should be discussed further during an in-person consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon.  There is no substitute for an in-person history and physical examination by an experienced plastic surgeon to discuss your individual goals, establish realistic expectations, and to determine the best course of action.  Best wishes!