My left eyebrow is lower than my right eyebrow and my left eyelid is droopy. Can this be corrected?

Had a lipoma tumor removed in March 2016 by a plastic surgeon. It was located to the left of the end of my left eye between my eye and hairline. I can no longer move the left side of my face above my eye to my hairline.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your recovery difficulties.  With a lipoma removal of the outer eye the critical structure in the area is the temporal branch of the facial nerve responsible for wrinkling your forehead through contraction of the frontalis muscle.  The nerve may have become irritated due to the procedure or with the swelling after surgery and should return spontaneously but may take 6-12 months.  If the nerve was inadvertently cut then return of function is unlikely.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon, they are in the best position to help advise you.