I want either a Tummy tuck and Lipo or tummy tuck with BBL which would be the lowest in price with best results? (photo)

Tummy Tuck - BBL and Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question. I do not think it is a good idea to have a tummy tuck and BBL at the same time. I believe you will have better results if you stage the procedures. First do liposuction to harvest fat from the hips, flanks, thighs, and abdomen. This fat can be used for the BBL. Once you have recovered from Stage 1, a tummy tuck can be performed. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who commonly performs these procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps and good luck.

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question . I recommend finding a board certified plastic surgeon in your area that you are comfortable with. Pricing will vary based on location, but ultimately the end result is the most important aspect of surgery. Having to pay extra for revisions because you are not happy with results may cost you more in the end. I also recommend find a PS who is also a member of the American Society of Asethetic Plastic Surgeons, members in this society specialize in cosmetic surgery.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. A tummy tuck can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A BBL can be performed at the same time in an appropriate patient. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Tummy tuck alternatives

in my practice, most abdominoplasties include some liposuction. The addition of BBL lengthens the procedure and, therefore, is more expensive.  The overriding issue in addition to cost is what you hope to gain from the operation and whether you are a viable candidate for BBL.

Price for body contouring

Since you are talking about a tummy tuck in either case the difference in price is the BBL vs liposuction When you have a BBL you need to get the fat from somewhere by doing lipo. So if you are talking about removing the same amount of fat from the same locations and then transferring it, then the BBL is usually more expensive. If you plan to have a more limited fat removal and transfer OR multiple lipo locations than it depends on the amount of work. Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon for a more accurate answer

Samuel Beran, MD

I want either a Tummy tuck and Lipo or tummy tuck with BBL which would be the lowest in price with best results?

Most tummy tucks involve liposuction to achieve the best possible appearance. If you are considering a Brazilian butt lift  as well, I would use the fat from the abdomen as well as excess fat from the back and flank to contour those areas and to ensure there is enough fat for the BBL. These procedures are commonly combined so that you can have one procedure. Combining these procedures does add to the final cost. Good luck!