59 days post-op extended tummy tuck. Scab reopening? (Photo)

All of my scar has healed beautifully but the one spot on my right side will scab over and then it will fall off or rip off because it will stick to something and then the wound is open and be all red. What do I do?

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (2 months post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emma Mallol Cotes.-

Delayed healing

Thank you for your question but sorry to hear of your healing difficulties.  It is very possible that a suture is to blame for your wound not healing.  I suggest you contact your board certified plastic surgeon to let him/her know what is happening and so that your incision site can be examined.  Your surgeon can explore the wound in the office and address the problem however necessary.  Hope this helps!

See your doctor.

Hi Lady Dep. This is suggestive of a spitting suture material at the end of the incision. Your doctor will need to evaluate the area and see if the suture can be surgically removed in-office. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD