I'm in my twenties with twin boys. Looking to get a Brazilian butt lift!!

I am a very thin so I know I will have to gain some weight in order to go through with the procedure. Is there a minimum weight requirement? My height is 5'4 . Also any suggestions for surgeons who specialize in bbl procedures? I'm very scared to not get the results I wanted so I will have to start my research but I'd like to have some ideas on where to start. I don't want an oversized booty just something to enhance my frame.

You can only build a buttocks if there are enough fat stores.  If you naturally have stored fat in the love handle regions then excavating that area with liposuction will create more buttock shape and projection.  Photos would help.  You can also build that muscle because it its the biggest muscle in the body and responsive to exercise.  You should choose someone who has a good esthetic eye because it is a true form of scultping by addition and subtraction of fat.

Providence Plastic Surgeon

Hi.. thank you for the question... There is not a weight requirement for a Brazilian Butt Lift, it will depend of the amount of fat donor sites and where are they located... I suggest you to repost this with a photo to give you and specific opinion. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Thinner patients can be very good candidates.  Natural results can be created with an experienced surgeon.

Beverly Hills, CA

BBL

To achieve your goals, its important to communication your wish pics to your surgeon.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX