What treatment would you recommend for me to look like this? (Photo)

I am 25yo 5'3 120lbs I have had one child went from a B to a DD and now my chest is very deflated. What profile, cc, or treatments do you recommend for me to acheive a look similar to these? I have currently been recommend to get 375ccs silicone under the muscle no lift. I would perfer silicone and under the muscle.

2 options

You need to answer a couple of questions. 1st, can you be happy with large slightly low implants. You have what would be considered mild breast ptosis. Just placing an implant will not lift your breast but many patients just want larger breasts and want to avoid the scars of a lift. 2nd, if you want the breasts lifted, are you ok with a small implant as a large implant with a lift is dangerous and can you put up with scars around your areola and down your breasts. I found that the people who want large breasts are happy with the former and people who want small perky breasts are happy with the latter.

Good luck!

It is difficult to make recommendations without a full assessment and without your full measurements. Breast augmentation alone may not address the sagging and may, in fact, make this problem worse. Fortunately, you may be a candidate to undergo a breast lift and augmentation in a single surgery to get the perkier, larger breasts you want.

I'd recommend booking a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine what your options would be.

Take care.

Treatment options

Hello,  when trying to get a sense of the result you might achieve with implants, I would suggest finding before and after photos of people with similar-appearing breasts.   Unless the people have a similar look before surgery, it is less likely that you will be able to achieve a similar result.  

Treatment Plan

Hello and thank you for submitting your question along with photos.  In viewing your photos and the desired outcome you are seeking, a breast lift would highly be advised.  However, it is best to go in for an in-person evaluation and be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast lift procedures.  Best of luck to you!

Jon Paul Trevisani, MD, FACS
Maitland Plastic Surgeon

What treatment would you recommend for me to look like this?

Thank you for providing before photos along with "wish photos". With that being said, and reviewing the wish pictures you listed, I would recommend a lift + implants to achieve the look you are wanting.  Breast implants alone simply add volume to your breasts. Let's look at what a lift does. 1) it generally moves the nipples upward which you need 2) it reduces the amount of skin. The vertical and inframammary incisions/scars are essential to tighten your lower pole and move the nipples relative to your breast volume. You'd have a prettier result with a lift versus just implants in my opinion. Best of Luck, #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX

Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation / Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants / Silicone Implants / Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, it appears you will also need a lift to achieve your desired results in your 'wish pictures'.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery to discuss your goals and expectations for surgery.

Dr Schwartz

Upper pole fullness in a D cup

From your photos, unfortunately you will need a lift to achieve the look you desire. The excess skin you have will allow the implants to drop and descend only giving you fullness lower on your chest. The volume may be appropriate, but an implant alone is the wrong choice. 

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through an in-person consultation.
Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Lift with implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  To achieve your desired result, I recommend that you consider a full breast lift with implants.  To determine what exactly would be both best and realistic for you though, please be seen in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

If your goal is to achieve something comparable to the upper pole fullness that is seen in your photos of desired results, you will need an augmentation with a lift. An augmentation alone will not give you this amount of fullness in the tops of your breasts.

Breast lift or just implants

You will get the best answer to your question by scheduling an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and discuss your unique situation and concerns. The surgeon would meet with you, examine you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure in person and what to realistically expect. Then you can make an informed decision on size and shape. Your surgeon should be able to explain to you why they are recommending the size they are according to your current breast measurements including your chest width and your desired outcome. Then you must ask the questions concerning the outcome and whether you need a lift as well. Some mother's chose the implants alone to start with and then when they are finished having children and breast feeding will come back to have the breasts lifted and tightened around the implant. Have a realistic discussion with your surgeon regarding what you can expect from just the implant or from the implant with a lift. Ask to see photos of patients that look similar to you now and their afters. 

We have all our Breast Augmentation patients not only utilize our 3D imaging so they can get a real visual on what the implants will look like on them but also to actually try on the different size implants with a tight bra and t-shirt to see what they might expect. That way they have a good visual of what a 450cc implant will do as opposed to a 350cc implant for example. You want to make sure that you see a surgeon that will listen to you and your goals for the procedure and discuss in detail their recommendation for size and shape not only taking into consideration your desired outcome but also your breast measurements before the procedure including your chest dimensions. And then let you try the implants that they feel will give you the desired result so you are in agreement with the size.