Is their something wrong with my vagina? Do I need surgery? (Photo)

26 years old & one kid & in a doggy position the lips open a lot more than normal the inside area looks like it's dropping. On my back it looks pretty much normal but sticks out a little bit. Its been years I try to do kegels but I'm still peeing my self can surgery fix that? The inner lips are more grey is that normal can I get that color changed? I could really use some advice on the subject please p.s the red blotches on my butt is from horrible nairing accident. Thank you

Vaginal Tightening

In order to decrease the size of the vaginal opening, a vaginal tightening procedure would need to be performed. There are surgical and non-surgical options for this. Best to find a plastic surgeon or GYN who specializes in these procedures and set up a consult.

Is their something wrong with my vagina?

Thank you for sharing your post and pics. Based on strictly looking at your pictures,  your vagina  appears normal but that is a very subjective statement. There are normal variations to the vainga, labias and the coloring surrounding the area.
the most important factor is that you are peeing on yourself and this should be addressed. There are many things you can do non-surgically to improve the tone of your vagina  such as ThermiVa, feminist and the MonoLisa.    I would consider these a great options since they would address the urinary incontinence you are experiencing as well as the tone of the vagina.
there also creams that can be used to lighten the pigmentation surrounding your anus or vulva area.
Best of luck

Droopy vagina, grey lips, a little incontinence: what to do??

While you look "normal," there certainly are many variations of "normal;" if you feel lax, droopy, and have some involuntary loss of urine, you may be a perfect candidate for a well done vaginoplasty + perineoplasty to tighten the vaginal muscles for better friction & cosmetically repair the opening, plus raise it up for better clitoral pressure, plus possibly a minor labiaplasty to "pretty-up" the lips, if you wish. A great addition to this would be a FemiLift or ThermiVa procedure to help with your incontinence, if it is indeed minimal. Doing it this way would enable really savvy well-trained surgeon to do it all in the office under "local" anesthesia, dramatically reducing the price while making it safer & easier to recover from.

Shop around to find the best and most experienced SPECIALIST in this type of surgery. **You may have to travel if you can't find the very best in your geographic area... The links below, and this educational website will be of assistance!

Michael P Goodman, MD
Davis, CA, USA

Advice on vaginal concerns following delivery

Hello Emily,

Thank you for your questions with the attached photos. What you're noticing and are bothered by is very common following pregnancy and a subsequent vaginal delivery.

You describe signs and symptoms of vaginal relaxation due to a vaginal delivery, specifically your urinary incontinence and the feeling that the inside area is dropping. You need to see a urogynecologist to evaluate these issues and who can offer treatment options. Since you also have aesthetic concerns regarding the size and color of your labia this specialist should have experience in both reconstructive and cosmetic vaginal surgery. Your gynecologist may help you with your relaxation symptoms, but unless he/she specializes in cosmetic gynecology then you wouldn't be able to address the other issues. You should not see a plastic surgeon since they have no experience or training in vaginal surgery which you may need due to your vaginal relaxation symptoms.

Please see the below link of my website which details the training necessary to address all of your concerns.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist