Best revision rhinoplasty surgeon in USA to narrow my nose plus shorten and correct tip?

Rhino #1- septoplasty + tip revision, but PS injected too much steroid causing a dent in my nose. Rhino #2- went to a new ps. correction of dent by using ear cartilage, but made tip too pointy Rhino #3- went back to rhino#2 PS, attempt to narrow my nose. He didn't think the tip was too long. I do. I smile a lot, but lately I've become so self conscious I won't smile. Please help me find an experienced revision rhino PS!

Revision rhinoplasty repeat

I have a pretty blond girl on the first header page in septoplasty. Her nose is very similar to yours. It is not difficult have your surgeon image you on the computer before surgery

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

The  Realself platform is an excellent way to look for a  revision rhinoplasty specialist.   Revision rhinoplasty is a very difficult endeavor, so choose  your next surgeon very wisely based on extensive experience. Osteotomies of the nasal bones can accomplish straightening them. A spreader graft is usually required to be placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose. An additional cartilage graft may be required on the left side of the tip to balance out with the opposite side. It's also important to obtain your old records to find out how much cartilage is left on the inside of your nose for potential grafting purposes.

Hello Mcoco756 - Thanks for your question. I think it is important for you to have your pictures taken properly and then simulations performed to better appreciate what you are asking for.  Some of your requests may be impossible to accomplish.  Revision rhinoplasty is extremely difficult in the best of hands.  Unless you and your surgeon are on the same page, you will continue to be disappointed. All the experience in the world won't help if communication is off.  An understanding of your ethnic makeup, facial asymmetries, and aesthetic sense if vital to better understanding what is possible.I personally have been performing rhinoplasty for the last 14 years.  40% of my nose surgeries currently are revision rhinoplasty patients from Colorado and the surrounding states.  I've performed rhinoplasty on patients from Wichita, in fact. There are many good revision rhinoplasty surgeons.  You are in the right place to find one.If you have any further questions, I would be happy to speak with you by Skype.Take care and good luck, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty for the crooked nose with valve collapse, pollybeak, etc.

Revision rhinoplasty for the crooked nose with valve collapse, pollybeak, etc. Your issues can be corrected. You need to see a very experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist. I and others have done extensive revision rhinoplasty for 35 years. Look at the photos on my website and the website of others and pick a surgeon whose noses you like.