Question about alar reduction during rhinoplasty

I had a rhinoplasty three weeks ago. The main issue with my nose was the bulbous tip, which was fixed beautifully, but the other issue was that my nose was just wide from nostril to nostril (alar width, I think it is called?). I noticed after surgery that I had the obviously between-nostrils stitches, but I only had alar base external stitching on one side and none at all on the other side. Why would that be? Can you bring in the overall alar width (evenly) with only stitching one side?

Photos needed

Can you send pre and post op photos please ? Maybe one nostril was wider than the other so only one side needed reduction