Consult for panniculectomy?

Fought my weight & very low hanging apron for years, lost 140, now I'm 385 & have a lge painful lump. Suffer continually with hard to heal sores, having back pains, I am 70yrs, walk with a walker as I fall easy as the apron hanging down to my knee causes me to not lift my leg. I am in excellent health,not diabetic, go up 17 stairs to my bedroom,do all my household duties, artit classes, drive, I have had 4 joints replaced in 10 yrs with no difficulty.

Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon