Wearing a corset after Tummy tuck. Any suggestions?

I am now 9 weeks post op. Although my tummy is flat, I don't have a waist. I used to have a waist. Can I use a steel boned corset within reason? I am not trying for crazy results like a 23 inch waist. I just want a bit of a waist.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.
I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Corset after tummy tuck

Thanks for your inquiry, without an exam and knowing the particulars of your recovery it is hard to advise. The best thing to do go to your surgeon with the corset--try it on and get advice.  Good Luck.