My inner thighs are bigger than before?

It's been 9 months and thigh hang more. Especially when I lie on my side. I had cool sculpting and true sculpting. Is there anything that can be done for this. Is this just lose skin. Should a doctor only door this procedure. I had this done at a cosmetic place. She was not even a nurse.

CoolSculpting Candidate

This sounds like you may just have loose skin.  The CoolSculpting probably did work, but it treats the fat, not the loose skin.  You may need a thigh lift to get the results you are looking for.  Make sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to see what your best options are.  CoolSculpting does not need to be performed by a doctor, and it usually isn't.  The CoolSculpting Specialists are certified and specifically trained to perform this procedure.  Make sure to go to an office with a lot of experience in CoolSculpting and one that can also offer other options if CoolSculpting isn't the right procedure for you.

Possible loose skin

This sounds like it could be loose skin.  You may have had excellent fat reduction, causing excessive skin that hangs.  My recommendation is, of course, seeking a professional consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  You may need a thigh lift at this point with liposuction.  My coolsculpting specialist is excellent and very skilled at her job.  I oversee all coolsculpting patients with my specialist.  Operator experience is a must, combined with the right doctor.  Best of luck to you!  

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Inner thigh

An in person consultation would be necessary to guide you appropriately but the area can be treated.  If the response to CoolScultping was good but you desire more then evaluation fat removal would be useful.

Inner Thigh/Loose Skin/Coolsculpting Versus VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

VASER hi definition liposuction does the best on the inner thigh.  But you need a formal consulation to determine if this is the best procedure for you.  Sculpsure with Vanquish and venus legacy does great as a non invasive option.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Inner thigh and laxity post coolsculpting

In your post you mention that you have loose skin after coolsculpting. Please remember that coolsculpting is a fat reduction device, and unfortunately not tighten the skin after that fat has been reduced. With loose skin, this may require a surgical procedure to correct the issue, or other radio frequency skin tightening devices. I  would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and/or dermatologist to consider your options.

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

More laxity after Coolsculpting?

Typically, there has not been loose skin after treatments with Coolsculpting. This is something that needs to be evaluated with good before and after pictures. Trusculpting is RF and should also help with skin tightening. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Inner Thighs and Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting works very well for the inner thighs although some patients need two treatments spaced a month apart.  If there is loose skin then you may need surgery to help this situation.  You should consult a board certified dermatologist to assess the situation.  Best, Dr. Green

Inner thighs are bigger than before

Thanks for your question. I would need to know more specific info about you (age, height, weight etc...) and some pictures before I can give you specific information. With that said, after nine months your skin should of had enough time to tighten up after the fat was removed by your cool sculpting. If the skin doesn't tighten with time after the fat is removed (surgical or cool sculpting) the  patient will be left with "flabbier" skin. It sounds like you have significant inner thigh tissue laxity still. You may be a great candidate for a thigh lift procedure. I recommend you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who performs lots of these thigh lift procedures. Good luck!

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD