Can I make my lips look like the attached photo with lip augmentation? (Photo)

Can I make my upper lip bigger? Like a cupid bowl look

Lip augmentation

Thank you for your photo. Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane Silk or Juvederm Ultra XC are a great way to enhance your lips, augment your upper lip, and accentuate your cupid's bow. An experienced injector should be able to help taillor the injection to the exact style of lip you prefer from large and pouty to soft and subtle.  For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee MD Plastic Surgery

Lip augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Johnson C. Lee MD Plastic Surgery

Can I make my lips bigger?

There are several methods that I use to make lips bigger. I would sit down and explain them to my patients and answer questions. 

Can I make my lips bigger?

Lip augmentations can help build confidence

Fillers we use now a days do great at enhancing and correcting lips and is done almost painlessly.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation Results with Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Volbella), Implants or Fat, Nova threads

You would get a nice improvement with lip fillers.  These fillers, (Volbella, Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical and full lip. PDO Nova threads can also be used to improve shape and also provide lift. Fat or implants are a permanent alternative. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a facial sculpting expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip augmentation expectations

Lip augmentation is definitely a hot topic.  Many celebrities sport very large plump lips, but is that achievable for us normal folk?  

There is a fine line between nice and overdone.  

Our philosophy is to augment the lip to the desired degree, respecting the underlying shape.  Exceeding that artistic limit can result in a sausage-like appearance that just doesn't look sexy.

There are now new options for lip augmentation using the patient's own tissues.

Brent Moelleken, MD

Lip augmentation expectations

Brent Moelleken, MD

Lip augmentation

Dear alexi24,

there is only one photo. But based on your description, you would like bigger upper lip. It can be achieved with fillers. I used Juvederm and get great results with it. I would recommend you to consult a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Daniel Barrett, MD, MHA, MS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Member, Am. Society of Plastic Surgery

Lip augmentation

Dear alexi24,

Daniel Barrett, MD, MHA, MS 

Member, Am. Society of Plastic Surgery