Breast feels firmer after I lifted a child at work. What should I do? Should I be worried? (Photo)

lifted 10 or 15 lb of my equipment and a kid briefly as I totally forgot I had breast implants because I was feeling myself again. I had so much pain that night and it's day 3 feeling a tiny bit better but left breast feels harder than before! It doesn't hurt has much to the touch now but feels funny to my like ripple I guess where it's sore. It was a lightly swollen than the right. I had breast augmentation 10 weeks ago. Inspira silicone under the muscle 580cc.

Breast feels firmer after I lifted a child at work. Should I be worried.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination, after 10 weeks it is unlikely that you did any permanent damage to your results.  Most likely the lifting caused your chest muscle to go into spasm, squeezing down on your implant and making it feel firmer.  This should resolve spontaneously with time.  If your symptoms do not improve quickly, or your results continue to change, see your surgeon.