How do I make a scar on my face less obvious without surgery?

I fell onto a sharp metal object when I was around three, and it later got infected. The scar is very thin and flat, but it's on the longer side. It's on the right side of my mouth, and could pass as a smile line or a wrinkle if I were perpetually smiling or had wrinkles. Because of its size I don't really think surgery would help much but I would hope that it's possible to fade it slightly, using some sort of product or another. Thanks!

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

please post photos, these can be treated with combination therapy -- lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Thank you for sharing your question.  Attached below is a link that has information you may find useful.  Hope it helps.