Red rash after sun, year and 1/2 after breast lift/implants (Photo)

Im not positive its from the sun but on my right breast there is slearly something not right. Its very red. It started a a red dot. 2 weeks left a very large red oval. Now its turned into something looking like a faded red rash. What could this be and how can I treat it?

Rash after sun exposure

Its difficult to assess from this photo from its best to follow up directly with your plastic surgeon.  Its unlikely sun exposure this far after your breast surgery would be causing any concern with your implants although prolonged sun exposure can cause the scars to appear much redder and thicker.  

Breast Lift Scars

In the photos it is hard to provide guidance because it is difficult to tell what you are asking about. Any redness to the incision this far after surgery though is worrisome and I would get in to see your plastic surgeon for a full evaluation. Best of luck. 

Skin changes post breast augmentation

It is not normal to have redness near an incision even after 18 months postop.  It is difficult to see what is happening in the photo provided.

Best to follow up ASAP with your implanting surgeon.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS