Should I do 1 crown and 3 veneers? Or all crowns? (Photo)

I have smaller teeth, and my front 4 teeth currently have bonding. I am considering doing a more permanent option. One of the four will need a crown for sure because I have a root canal and the half of the tooth has turned dark, but my other 3 teeth a perfectly healthy. I'm reluctant to put crowns on healthy teeth, but I am worried they won't color match.

Crowns vs veneers

Although I have not seen you for an exam, and I do not know your exact situation, I am giving you advice based only off what you have written here.  Since veneers are more conservative than crowns, and if your situation allows, it would be better to have the teeth prepped for veneers.  The color should be the same for all the teeth whether they are all prepped for crowns/veneers, or if some are prepped for crowns, and some are prepped for veneers.

Newport Beach Dentist

Three veneers and one crown of same porcelain

A highly experienced cosmetic dentist along with a talented lab technician should be able to make everything match if the dentist submits photographs with your case. Your cosmetic dentist should take photos with shade guide tabs before any work is done and after any tooth preparation so that the lab technician knows everything that they are dealing with to get a proper shade match. 
Douglas Jopling,  DDS Dallas Texas area

Crowns and Veneers

Thank you for sharing your question.  A good lab will be able to do a color match between crowns and veneers.  I would suggest getting an all porcelain crown and the all porcelain veneers should match fine.  A knowledgeable cosmetic dentist should be able to help you achieve your desired result.  Be very specific about what you want. Good Luck!

Supriya Verma, DMD, FAGD
New York Dentist