I've been doing under eye laser treatment for 2 weeks. Can I have Botox a week from Wednesday?

Yes, Botox safe after Fraxel

Agreed. Safe because the swelling is gone. If this was done within a week, Botox may diffuse from the area, leading to problems, but at 2 weeks, the swelling from Fraxel will have subsided. So agree with Dr Weiner, all good. Dr Davin Lim Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Botox after laser treatment

It's ok to get Botox after laser, as long as the swelling is mostly gone. The risk is getting Botox when there is swelling because it can migrate. 1- 2 weeks after laser should be adequate time to go ahead with the Botox.

Steven F. Weiner, MD