Where Can I Find the Ultra Shape Procedure?

UltraShape locations

You can go to UltraShape.com and then request a physician finder by putting your zip code in and it will find the closest doctor who does the treatment. I've been doing it in my office on the Upper East side of Manhattan for a while now, seeing great results!

UltraShape

We offer the UltraShape treatments here at Dr. Michael Horns office- Center for Cosmetic Surgery!! Give us a call to schedule a complimentary consultation. 312.202.9000

Growing number of locations

Although Ultrashape was FDA approved in the spring of 2014, the machines have not become widely available in the United States.  They are becoming more available now and so you may be able to find a suitable location in the near future.  Look for the newest version of UltraShape, V3.  Also, plan to have between one and 3 treatments done. There is no down time.  I have found the procedure to be painless.  Patients do not require premedication or pain control postoperatively.  Patients can resume normal activity immediately.  Good luck with your search!