When Can I Expect Results and Expect the Swelling to Go Down when Having a Large Volume Liposuction? (Im 6 Weeks PO)

I had a large volume liposuction 6 weeks ago, I'm seeing great results so far but not perfect and I'm very happy with it. However, My doctor assured me that I will be having a flat abdomen . but right now (6 weeks PO) I don't see a flat abdomen , its very close thou. any opinions ?

Usually 10-12 weeks need to pass before the swelling is much less. Everyone is different, so there are variations between people, and area of body treated.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}