I got cellulaze 41 days ago. When will these marks on the back of my legs go away? (photo)

.The back of my legs look aweful! The photo I'm posting is from the 41st day also. What is it and when will it go away?

Hyper pigmentation

Thanks for your question and photo. Optimal results from Cellulaze may take up to 6 months. 41 days is still very soon and everyone’s body reacts differently to treatment; in your case hyperpigmentation resulted. Keep the area out of the sun and follow up with your doctor if it does not improve. Hope this helps!

Cellulaze and marks on the legs

Some patients develop hyperpigmentation following Celulaze that gradually resolves.  Please refrain from sun exposure to those areas.  Please keep in touch with your doctor so that he can see it first hand and  offer treatment options as you continue to heal.

Theodore Diktaban, MD, FACS

See your doctor

The best person to address your concerns is the doctor who performed the procedure. No procedure is done without having potential complications. Your doctor should be able to discuss the results with you as to what is happening and what can be done.

C. Russell Sparenberg, MD
Plano Plastic Surgeon