When can have sex after tummy tuck?

Here is a link to help in your research:

Recommended Time Before Having Intercourse After Tummy Tuck?

Hope this helps!

Intercurse after Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question. It is important to realize that the amount of time it takes for recovery varies greatly among individuals. Depending on the extent of your abdominoplasty and your general physical condition. Any sexual activity should be avoided for a minimum of two weeks.Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Sex after Surgery

This largely depends on how extensive your procedure was. Always best to check with your plastic surgeon for the best advice. I generally allow most of my tt patients to have sex after six weeks with the woman in the top position so she is in control to make it less likely for an injury to occur.

Sex after tummy tuck

I advise my patient to wait at least 3 weeks after surgery prior to sexual intercourse.  Even at that point, you need to take it easy. 

I have had patients start having sex 1-2 weeks after surgery, but I worry that the strain on the abdominal muscle could put the muscle repair at risk.  

Most women are not up for sex for 3-4 weeks after surgery, so this is rarely an issue. 

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Sex after TT

It will be very difficult to have sexual intercourse in the missionary position for a good 3-4 months, but you and your couple may figure out the best position and the least uncomfortable for you.
After 3-4 weeks will be safe, just avoid the face to face position.
Dr. Cardenas