What Should I Ask my Doctor Before Getting a Cosmetic Injection?
Doctor Answers 1
What is your board certification?
How were you trained...
- What is your board certification?
- How were you trained to do injectable treatments?
- Do you regularly provide injectable treatments?
- How many people have you treated with a condition similar to mine?
- Will you personally inject me? If not, what are the qualifications of the person who will?
- Exactly what brand of injectable do you recommend for me?
- Is it FDA-approved specifically for cosmetic purposes?
- May I see the packaging to verify the brand name?
- Are there any precautions I should take before my injectable treatment?
- Will anesthetic be necessary? Is it available?
- What can I expect to experience after my treatment?
- What are the potential risks of treatment?
- How long will my results last?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.