What is the Cellulite Diet?

What is the "cellulite diet" and how does it work? Does the cellulite diet work?

Reducing the Appearance of Cellulite

Cellulite is extremely common. An estimated 100 million women in the USA between the ages of 20-54 voice concern about #cellulite. Cellulite is caused by fibrous bands underneath the skin that compress #fat, #diet and #exercise do little to help the appearance of this condition.  Clinical treatments offer the most effective and longest lasting results.  We can now offer improvements that should last at least 2-3 years. My office also recommends three different procedures: ThermiSmooth, VelaShape 3, and Cellfina or Cellifina Platinum.  

ThermiSmooth is a #noninvasive treatment that uses very controlled #radio frequencies that deep heat target tissues and stimulate #collagen growth, improving the appearance of cellulite.  A series of three to six treatments are needed for the best results.  #Thermismooth may also be used to treat fine lines or wrinkles.

VelaShape 3 is a non-invasive treatment combining #massage rollers, a vacuum to elevate the target# tissue, infrared lights to heat the target tissue, and bi-polar radio frequencies which guide the heat; all together helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I suggest over six sessions, one week apart.  The combination of these technologies causes the connective tissue under the skin to heat up, stimulating collagen growth, #improving cellulite and skin elasticity.  #VelaShape 3 may also be used for eliminating fat cells around the stomach and thighs.  

Cellfina is the newest FDA approved treatment for cellulite.  Unlike the others, #Cellfina it is a one-time, minimally invasive procedure  in which a safe, small needle-like tool is inserted to the target tissue to break apart the excessive fibrous connective tissue that causes cellulite.  There is minimum #downtime and the amazing results from one treatment last at least two years, longer than any other cellulite treatment. Cellfina #Platinum combines other non-surgical treatments for optimum #results. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for these #treatment #options by consulting in-person with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.

Cellulite treatments

Hello. As you have probably learned from your research on cellulite it has always been very difficult to treat. Certainly creams and lotions are of no use especially when looking at the cost/benefit ratio and the fact that they are in no way permanent.  Procedures like Velashape and Endermologie are non-invasive but require multiple treatments and maintenance treatments or everything returns back to the way it was. Again, for the cost not a very satisfying option. If you are not ready or convinced about Cellulaze your best bet would to be to do nothing rather than spend your time and money on procedures that often end up in frustration. In my practice in the Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what Cellulaze can do for them. At some point it might be worthwhile to have a consultation with someone in your area with an expertise in Cellulaze to get more detailed information. I honestly think it is the best tool we have for cellulite today. Good luck. Sincerely, Dean Vistnes   

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze is your answer!

The best way to get rid of cellulite for good is the Cellulaze procedure. This procedure is the first long-lasting cellulite reduction treatment that has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

Thank you for your question. I would not suggest the "cellulite diet" as a treatment option. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Diet and cellulite

There is no diet that can treat cellulite.  If you are serious about cellulite treatment, you may want to consider and learn more about Cellulaze.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite diet and the Brazilian cellulite treatment

Diet will not improve cellulite, other than losing body fat.  Cellulite is caused by fibrous septa that tether the skin in.  I use the Brazilian cellulite treatment to remove these septa.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS