I diet and exercise and cannot get these cellulite/ bumps off my belly! What Can I Do?

I am 4'11 and 127 lbs. Had 2 kids who were both big babies. I diet and exercise and cannot get these cellulite/ bumps off my belly! Trying to see what is my best solution.

A Minimally Invasive But Effective Cellulite Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cellulite affects up to 85% of adult women and can be extremely difficult to #correct. Many treatments are ineffective or take multiple sessions to complete with very temporary results. If you are deemed a candidate, you may benefit from #Cellfina. Cellfina is the newest, most effective FDA approved technology available for treating cellulite. This one-time, minimally invasive procedure takes only 45 minutes to perform, but the results last for a minimum of two years. #Cellfina has the longest lasting results of any current #cellulite treatment. Its approval rate is over 93% here on RealSelf.

Used on #moderate to #severe cellulite of the buttock and thighs, Cellfina works by treating the rubber-band-like connective tissue that causes cellulite. When these “rubber bands” under the skin are cut, the fat trapped underneath in dimples “snaps” back into place, creating a full, smooth appearance.
There is no cutting and no incisions. To perform this controlled, precise, and safe procedure, a vacuum hand piece is placed over the dimpled tissue through which the surgeon will deliver a local anesthetic. Then a small, needle-like #microblade is inserted to release the fibrous bands, the cause of cellulite. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for #Cellfina by consulting with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.

It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy.     I recommend Cellfina in combination with Sculptra or renuva for optimal results.  You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.

Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.

It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser. 

If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.

Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years. 

Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. 

It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or

Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals. 

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz 

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cellfina is the ONLY Effective Cellulite Treatment That Works!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Cellulaze areas

Cellulaze can be used for the arms, abdomen, neck and legs but make sure the indication is there. Often what really benefits a patient is liposuction of this area. Cellulaze would mainly address any laxity of skin. See a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in body contouring and liposuction for a consultation to find out what you would benefit from. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and will not do for them. Hope this helps, Dean Vistnes.

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulute

Are you describing cellulite or stretch marks.  A physical exam is needed to make recommendations.   If you truly have cellulite,  cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Best solution for lumpy tummy

It's really difficult to recommend the ideal treatment for you without seeing you for a physical exam and consultation.  Not all lumpiness is cellulite.  For the fibrous bands and dimpling that occur with cellulite, Cellulaze has been an excellent procedure for our patients.  Cellulaze can help to release the fibrous bands that tether skin down, thicken the skin (improving its integrity and making it smoother), as well as melt specific small lumps of fat.  If what you have on your abdomen is truly cellulite, Cellulaze may help, but you may need liposuction or perhaps even a tummy tuck if there is loose or extra skin that needs tightened or removed. For the answer that is most appropriate for you specifically, have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that is familiar with these procedures.

Good luck

Grant Stevens, MD

Bumps on Belly?

I am wondering if what you are describing is really stretch marks?   If you have excess skin and stretch marks and you are done having kids, you may want to explore a tummy tuck.  Stretch marks are not cellulite.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Cellulite Treatment

Thank you for your question. The best treatment for cellulite is Cellulaze - a new non-invasive treatment that has seen amazing results so far.Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cellulaze to help with bumps on belly

Cellulaze is a new procedure to help rid you of Cellulite, if you have areas of fat that are not responding to diet and exercise then Cellulaze will work for you. This procedure fights cellulite from under the skin while tightening the skin.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Abdominal bumps

Without seeing at least a photograph, it is difficult to make a suggestion for you.  However, it may not be cellulite that you see.  Cellulite is most often seen in the thighs/ buttocks.  However, there are many options for rejuvenation of the abdomen following childbirth so don't despair.

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon