Is this normal? Nostrils are different sizes & tip is uneven. (Photo)

I had my rhinoplasty surgery almost 6 months ago. I was hoping I would see a major difference but I'm very conscious of my nose at the moment as I feel my top looks very uneven and nostrils look different sizes. Also it appears I have a pink lump inside one nostril.

Asymmetry and unneveness after rhinoplasty

Even in the best hands, 5-10% of patients undergoing rhinoplasty will require some sort of revision.  Scar tissue and warping cartilage can turn the "perfect" operated-on nose into something less desirable.  Allow your nose to settle for up to one year, and then consult with your surgeon on timing for a revision.