My porcelain crown snapped off from one of my front teeth my dentist said it can't be repaired?

My porcelain crown snapped off from one of my front teeth my dentist said it can't be repaired

Crown on front tooth #DrSoftTouch

Without a photo or an x-ray of your tooth, it's impossible to determine if the tooth can be repaired. If enough tooth structure remains, the tooth can be prepped for a new crown. Unfortunately, if the tooth is broken off at the gumline, I would recommend removing it and replacing it with an implant or bridge. I hope this helps!  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Porcelain Crown

Without seeing a photo and/or x-ray, I can't comment on whether or not your tooth can be restored. I would suggest going for a 2nd opinion.